We are pleased to announce the CfP for the fifth edition of OffensiveCon Berlin. A highly technical international security conference focused on offensive security only. The aim of OffensiveCon is to bring the hacker community together, for networking and sharing knowledge. The conference is constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical trainings held in the days before the conference.
10th-11th of May 2024
The Hilton Hotel, Berlin, Germany
[TOPICS OF INTEREST]
We are seeking presentations on offensive security topics such as but not limited to:
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Mitigation bypass techniques on main operating systems and/or major software products
- Detection of In the wild attacks/exploits
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Novel vulnerability research on mobile platforms
- Novel vulnerability research on hypervisors
- Cryptographic attacks
The goal of OffensiveCon is not to make profit but rather to provide the right environment for the scene to meet, exchange ideas and have a good time. This is also reflected in the speaker benefits we offer:
- A trip to the capital of Germany in May
- Three nights of accommodation in the conference hotel (Hilton Berlin). The hotel is a five star hotel in one of the best locations in Berlin.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,500 EUR
- Speaker honorarium of 1,000.00 EUR for exclusive content not presented anywhere else before
- Constant whiskey (or non-alcoholic cocktail) supply to speakers and mobile beer stations for all attendees.
- Speaker presents
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner fully covered on all days of the conference
- Invite to the private pre-conference and speaker dinner
Talks will be 60 or 30 minutes including questions. The language of presentation will be English.
All submissions must be conducted over the CFP submission platform: https://cfp.offensivecon.org
Submissions will be accepted until the 2nd of April 2024, 18:00 UTC. Make sure to get in your submission early to give us time to rate it and increase the chance of the talk being selected
All talks must be submitted before 2nd of April 2024, 18:00 UTC.
Further details about the conference program, trainings, the venue and registration can be found at:
For regular announcements and updates follow us on X (formerly twitter) at:
You can enter proposals until 2024-04-02 18:00 (UTC), 1 month from now.