OffensiveCon 2020 Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the CfP for the third edition of OffensiveCon Berlin. A highly technical international security conference focused on offensive security only. The aim of OffensiveCon is to bring the hacker community together, for networking and sharing knowledge. The conference is constructed as a single track of talks for two full days as well as technical trainings held in the days before the conference.
February 14-15, 2020
The Hilton Hotel, Berlin, Germany
[TOPICS OF INTEREST]
We are seeking for presentations on offensive security topics such as but not limited to:
- Vulnerability discovery
- Advanced exploitation techniques
- Mitigation bypass techniques on main operating systems and/or major software products
- Hardware reverse engineering
- Software reverse engineering
- Protocol reverse engineering
- Novel vulnerability research on mobile platforms
- Novel vulnerability research on hypervisors
- Malware reverse engineering
- Cryptographic attacks
The goal of OffensiveCon is not to make profit but rather to provide the right environment for the scene to meet, exchange ideas and have a good time. This is also reflected in the speaker benefits we offer:
- A trip to the capital of Germany in February without the need to fear tropical climate ;-)
- Three nights of accommodation in the conference hotel (Hilton Berlin). The hotel is a 5 star hotel in one of the best locations in Berlin.
- Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 EUR
- Speaker honorarium of 1,000.00 EUR for exclusive content not presented anywhere else before
- Constant whiskey supply to speakers and mobile beer stations for all attendees.
- Invite to the private pre-conference speaker dinner taking place February 13th
Talks will be 60 or 30 minutes including questions. The language of presentation will be English.
All submissions must be conducted over the CFP submission platform: https://cfp.offensivecon.org
Submissions will be accepted until 2nd of December 2019, 18:00 UTC. However, presentations will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis. Make sure to get in your submission early to increase your chance of being selected.
All talks must be submitted before 2nd of December 2019, 18:00 UTC.
Further details about the conference program, trainings, the venue and registration can be found at:
For regular announcements and updates follow us on Twitter at:
This Call for Papers closed on 2019-12-02 18:00 (UTC).